Just joined a cool new club!
Anyone wanna take a guess at how gross the trash can in this bathroom is?
On the fourth episode of HOW ABOUT THAT PODCAST, we sit down with comedian Sinead Hennessy and talk about her gross “back catalog” experience!
Oh man! This is a good one! It’s also a super gross one!
1 note | Reblogged: (via
The 10 Best Songs About New York City Picked By A Guy Who Has Lived Here For A Year
10. “Summer in the City” by Regina Spektor
9. ”Bushwick Blues” by Delta Spirit
8. ”Red Dragon Tattoo” by Fountains of Wayne
7. ”Broadway” by The Old 97s
6. ”Mermaid Parade” by Phosphorescent
5. “M79” by Vampire Weekend
4. ”Queen of Lower Chelsea” by The Gaslight Anthem
3. “Janet” by The Format
2. “The Obituaries” by The Menzingers
1. “Manhattan on Mute” by Cheap Girls
***Sorry if I left off one of your favorite songs! It was TOTALLY by accident, and you’re right, it is WAY better than most of these!
Question: Should these be a thing?
Answer: No. No they shouldn’t.
BUT KEEP LISTENING FOLKS!
What asshole spelled Cincinnati wrong?
3 notes | Reblogged: (via
Movie reviews from my Mom!